Hi interested people..
I’ve finally gotten around to creating a video update of my progress. I recorded this in late December 2018.
This 36 minute video details my entire journey with FMT.
- My history of mental illness
- How my partner Alex discovered the link between the gut and mental illness
- How we learnt about FMT and how to do it at home
- The ideal donor: Including safety of FMT
- How my psychiatrist was on board with the experiment
- How often we did it
- What happened during the process: How long did it take to experience improvement
- How my symptoms declined over time and the exponential increase in wellbeing.
- Going off medication
- The link between antibiotics and my symptoms
- When my symptoms first appeared
- Where I’m at now.
- Why it’s taken me so long to write this update
- The research is well on its way
Below is a link to a newsletter I created recently that has a lot more information and links to studies etc.
Thank you so much for sharing your journey.
I just discovered you on a Reddit thread. I happened to stumble upon you while researching about bipolar disorder type 1.
I have bipolar type 1 and it’s debilitating. I am currently experiencing a low right now and your story gives me hope.
Much love from Canada!
I look forward to checking up on your journey.
Try jujube for sleep, take it in green drink or protein shake 3 breakfast lunch and dinner. I get bipolar to sleep 11 hours on this